Fi Yuh Likkle Kotch Pon Di Roc
Search for Real Estate in and around Jamaica
Priced to Sell, This is a mixed used property with great investment potential located in close proximity to the town of Albert Town. There are three (3) buildings on site. A single storey dwelling house, a split-level dwelling house and a commercial space (hardware). The single storey dwelling house contains 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. The split-level dwelling houses houses two (2) self-contained units. Unit 1 (U...
This is a lovely furnished two (2) bedroom, two (2) bathroom unit located in the quiet gated community of Coral Spring Village. This community is located just on the outskirts of the cruise ship town of Falmouth and mere minutes away from the Burwood Beach and Glistening Waters Attractions. Call us today to book your appointment to see this amazing "little kotch pon di rock"
This beautiful property nestled in the quite community of Meadowbrook Estates boasts a main living area with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living-cum-dining, laundry room and verandah. It also has a fully self contained 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat. Ideally positioned in close proximity to several schools and shopping areas, this property is perfect for investment and or a growing family. Call now to book y...
Welcome to your future home! This unfurnished 2-bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse is available for rent and offers the perfect blend of comfort and convenience. Located in a quiet and family-friendly neighborhood, this townhouse provides a serene living environment while still being close to essential amenities. Call to book your veiwing today.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Realtors Association of Jamaica who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of The Realtors Association of Jamaica are also members of both the National Association of Realtors in the United States of America.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015