Fi Yuh Likkle Kotch Pon Di Roc
Search for Real Estate in and around Jamaica
This beautiful development is located along the northern coastal highway with more than 80% of the lots enjoying a panoramic view of the caribbean sea, the bogue islands and the resort town of Montego Bay. Characterized by beautifully designed and constructed homes and a peaceful environment, one of the lots in this development could become 'fi yuh likkle kotch pon di rock'
This is a beautifully constructed multi-family / income property. It is designed as three (3) self contained two (2) bedroom units each having its own amenities including access points and even reserve water. The property is located in the Rhyne Park Village community which is located less than 10 minutes away from the elegant corridor and facilitates ease of access to not only the greater Montego Bay area bu...
Four bedroom 3 bathroom Bungalow on approx 0.5 Acre with detached storage room . Close proximity to shopping, nightlife, pharmacies, 24-hour medical service, supermarkets and restaurants.Listed by COLDWELL BANKER JAMAICA REALTY
Set in the sought-after Mango Walk Country Club, this turnkey townhome is ideally located on a lush corner lot, steps away from the pool, commissary and clubhouse. An open-plan main floor with powder room and an inviting deck provide the perfect space for entertaining, while 2 airy bedrooms upstairs overlook the garden below and distant sea view. Tastefully furnished for comfort and function, this home is equ...Listed by MYNT REALTY COMPANY LIMITED
This is a executive style residence with living focused on entertainment located in the highly desired neighbourhood of Cherry Gardens.
Located in the well sought after gated community of Mango Walk Country Club, this 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse is ideal for a young family or savvy investor. The property features air conditioning in the bedrooms, grilled, parking for 2 vehicles and a paved patio area with outside bar. Centrally located and only 5 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from the main commercial, resort and entertainmen...Listed by CENTURY 21 HEAVE HO PROPERTIES
The property is a vacant lot is just over a Half an acre. The lot located in the sought after community in Ironshore is quite easy to build on. Seller is open to all reasonable offers.Listed by ROMANS & COMPANY REALTY LTD.
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Realtors Association of Jamaica who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of The Realtors Association of Jamaica are also members of both the National Association of Realtors in the United States of America.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015